Our guest accommodation is welcoming, comfortable and affordable. Guest accommodation is available for parents, friends of our residents as well as for visitors to Cape Town. Visitors may stay for a night or longer in our designated guest rooms, whilst on holiday or business. We are located close to the CBD and many tourist attractions such as Table Mountain, Signal Hill, the Company Gardens and the V&A Waterfront. There is a bus stop at the end of the road for those destinations which are not in walking distance.
Guest Wing / Morton Wing
We have three lovely, recently redecorated, reasonably priced guest rooms available in the Morton Wing. Our daily bed and breakfast rates range from R375 pppn out of season and from just R400 pppn in season! The Morton Wing is an annex of the Main House that opens onto the garden. Guests have their own keys to come and go as they please. The three Morton Wing rooms have their own hand basins and share a bathroom, fridge, microwave, kettle, crockery and cutlery.
There is also a gorgeous, sunny bedroom within the Main House. This is on the ground floor and has a double bed and a separate bathroom. We only allow a woman to occupy this room.
Guests may join us for meals in the diningroom (additional cost) or visit some of the many restaurants in nearby Kloof Street, which is steeped in history and full of character.
Some very good reasons for guests to be in touch with us to come and stay are:
- Affordable accommodation within the city bowl.
- Look up at the magnificent Table Mountain from our garden, balcony and diningroom.
- Walk to the city centre through the famous Cape Town Company Gardens.
- Walk down Kloof Street where several colleges are located.
- Enjoy one of the many good eating places and coffee shops in Kloof Street.
- Take a taxi to the popular V&A Waterfront.
- Hire a car and see the Peninsula.
- Hop onto the sightseeing bus from the V&A Waterfront and other close proximity points.
- Tour coaches for self-organised tours will collect guests at our front gate.
- Rugby and soccer match tickets can be bought for games at various local stadiums.
- Visit Robben Island.
- Visit the many beaches Cape Town has to offer.
- Tour the many local vineyards.
- Sit around the pool and watch the cable car ascend and descend Table Mountain.
- Enjoy rest and relaxation in our tranquil garden and comfortable accommodation.
- Eat in our diningroom thereby enjoying delicious, home-style food without having to leave the premises.
For rates and other information click here: Guest Accommodation Rates 2020
Guests are required to complete the Guest Info Sheet.